With downward pressure on reimbursements, a changing regulatory environment and rapid practice consolidation and integration, physician practices are being challenged like never before. Successful practices know how to meet financial and regulatory challenges while continuously improving the patient care experience.
Our physician advisory team helps physicians and physician groups successfully navigate their biggest challenges including:
- Reimbursement optimization – changes to Medicare fee schedules require optimized billing practices for maximum reimbursements and profitability.
- ICD-10 – Readying your practice, operationally and financially, for one of the biggest changes the health care industry has faced in recent years.
- Current and future legislation/government regulations – it’s not what you know that poses the biggest threat, it’s what you don’t. We can keep you abreast of what’s new and what’s next.
- Electronic health records and data security – Enhancements to HIPAA mean a new era of shared health records. Health records are a valuable targets for cyber thieves. Our IT specialists can assist in your data security issues.
- Practice integration and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) – Clinical integration is becoming a way of life. Know your options and how to negotiate for the best position within a network of providers.
- Outsourcing options – knowing what to outsource in such areas as billing and practice management, and when to do so.
Learn how JPS can be a strategic advantage for your practice.